Boating Accident Attorney

Boats can be a great way to get out and enjoy some nice weather and good times with friends, but it is important to always remember that boats are dangerous, and must be operated with great caution to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you. However, even the most experienced and responsible boater is not immune to an accident, especially when they are sharing the waterways with other, less experienced, or reckless operators. In the event that you have been hurt in an accident that another boat operator caused, then you may be able to seek compensation for a range of impacts that the accident has on your life. If you find yourself searching “boating accident lawyers near me,” then look no further: you have found the place to be connected with an attorney to take your case today.


1-800-Injured connects victims of boat accidents with experienced personal injury lawyers in their area for free. The sooner you contact us, the sooner you will be connected to an attorney who is available to take your case and help you fight for the money that you rightfully deserve—not just the money that the insurance company wants to pay. 

Read more below to get a better idea of why you should work with an attorney after a boating accident, and contact us for free as soon as possible to meet the lawyer who can help you through this complicated process.

Hire An Attorney As Soon As Possible

Imagine this situation: After a boating accident, one of the first steps that you take is to file a claim with the other boat operator’s insurance company. This process is fairly straightforward, and the process of dealing with the claims adjuster during their investigation is equally simple. However, at the end of the investigation, you may be shocked to see how small of an amount the insurance company will offer you to settle your claim. It’s about now that you realize that you need a lawyer. 

Here is the problem: at this point, the insurance adjuster has spent weeks gathering information, taking statements, and identifying every possible way to limit the amount of money that they will offer, and they have a big headstart on the research that your lawyer will need to do. 

Legal Support Every Step Of the Way

Realistically, hiring an attorney before even filing a claim is the recommended course of action, so that every interaction you have with the insurance company is done through legal representation. As the claims adjuster is performing their own research, your lawyer will be able to use this valuable time to gather information about each of the damages that you have suffered, both economic and non-economic, and has been able to construct an argument for why you deserve the number that you will be requesting in negotiations.

One of the many areas that your attorney will be a major help is with negotiating for non-economic damages that you deserve. Non-economic damages can be difficult to calculate and can be even more difficult to defend when you are working directly with an insurance company. Your personal injury lawyer has a history of experience with these aspects of a personal injury claim and can fight on your behalf to ensure that you are treated fairly. 

1-800-Injured is an attorney and medical referral service that connects accident victims with attorneys. Call today to be connected with a professional boating accident attorney.