United Automobile Claim in Miami


Insurance Claims After a Car Accident

After a car accident, getting the compensation you need is the key to a successful recovery. However, that can be difficult when your insurance company’s priorities don’t necessarily align with your own.

Luckily, you don’t have to face your insurance company and other interested parties alone. Hiring an experienced personal injury attorney can help you get the maximum compensation for your accident damages. Call 1-800-Injured to get connected with a qualified lawyer from our referral network of car accident attorneys and get started on your case today.

Florida’s No-Fault Law & United Automobile Claims in Miami

Florida is a “No-Fault” state, which means that your auto insurance provider will cover some of the expenses related to your accident regardless of which driver was responsible for the crash. By law, drivers have to purchase full liability car insurance with a minimum of $10K in Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage to drive legally. Your PIP benefits are intended to cover the cost of medical bills and lost wages.

If you have United Automobile car insurance, you can report your car accident by calling their Florida claims department at (305) 940-7299 or by logging in to your policyholder portal. When reporting the crash, it is important to remember that insurance adjusters are employees of the insurer. Containing United Automobile’s costs is a priority. Adjusters have a duty to dispute the amount of your medical bills, argue coverage based on liability for the accident, and encourage clients to sign a settlement as expeditiously as possible.

Fortunately, hiring an attorney can hold insurance claims accountable. A personal injury attorney will make sure that your rights are protected, and you receive a fair settlement to cover the full cost of your accident injuries.

Personal Injury Lawsuits

Depending on your situation, an attorney might also be able to help you recover additional compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. If you have over $10K in medical bills and lost wages, you may be able to seek damages from the driver responsible for your injuries for any out-of-pocket financial expenses stemming from the accident. These economic damages include past and future medical treatment, lost income, and future loss of earning capacity.

You may also be able to file a personal injury lawsuit if you have sustained permanent damage in the form of a permanent loss of a vital bodily function, a disability, significant scarring/ disfigurement, or death in a Miami car accident. These cases may be able to recover payment for economic damages (medical bills & lost wages) along with compensation for intangible losses (pain & suffering).

How 1-800-Injured Can Help You

Whether you are filing a United Automobile insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit in Miami, Florida, an experienced attorney can help you get the maximum compensation for your case. Call us at 1-800-Injured to get connected with a qualified personal injury lawyer today.

1-800-Injured is a medical and attorney referral service helping drivers in South Florida get connected with the professionals they need after a car accident. We work with a network of established car accident attorneys dedicated to assisting clients to get the compensation they need to get back on their feet. Protect yourself against when dealing with insurance companies and call us at 1-800 INJURED to get started on your case today.