1-800-injured, LLC, is pleased to announce the 1-800-injured Scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year. The scholarship is intended to provide both financial assistance and recognition to talented, creative students. Current students interested in law are especially encouraged to apply.
One scholarship of $ 1,500.00 will be awarded per year.
Who is eligible:
All current or prospective students must be enrolled in an accredited institution located within the United States. Preference is given to individuals from the state of Florida or who received their undergraduate degrees from the state of Florida.
How to Apply:
Scholarship applicants are asked to do the following:
- Review your state road safety laws and accident report statistics. What are the most frequent problems we face on the roads? What laws do you believe should be revised or implemented to improve road safety?
- Record a 2-3 minute video in a Youtube-compatible format and publish on your channel or send an essay no longer than 800 words on the matter.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel. Title the video “1-800-injured Scholarship Video” and include your full name, age, gender (optional), and University/Prospective Institution in the description. If you chose to write, include the same biographical information in the email, attach the essay, and send to [email protected]. Feel free to send any inquiries to the same email as well.
Our management team will select the top 3 videos and top 3 essays. Consideration will be given to originality, clarity of expression, creativity, intellectual appeal, and entertainment value. There will be one winner. Finalists will be selected through a vote by all of our partners and notified accordingly.
Your information form must be received and your essay must be sent to [email protected]. If you chose to create a video, the video must be uploaded to YouTube, by April 24, 2019 at 11:59pm . The winner of the scholarship will be announced after May 20, 2019.
- Name: Jada Benjamin
- City: Jacksonville, Fl.
- College: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
1-800-injured is a medical and legal referral service that helps connect injured victims to personal injury lawyers and doctors that specialize in the post-accident process.
Our network includes:
- Miami Car Accident Attorneys
- Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorneys
- Tampa Car Accident Attorneys
- Orlando Car Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured due to another’s negligence, we are fully committed to helping you get the necessary treatment to nurse you back to good health and be compensated for the damages you have incurred.